Like all local governments, the government of Harford County, Maryland, a suburb of Baltimore founded in 1773, is committed to delivering the best services possible to the 250,000 or so residents who call the county their home—while always remaining fiscally responsible. That can be a delicate balancing act at times, especially in the area of information technology.Read More
The People You Need, When You Need Them
ePlus delivers a full range of staffing solutions, including short-term, long-term, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire IT professionals. Our experienced engineers and IT professionals have the technical knowledge and expertise to make your mission-critical projects a complete success. We’re experts in securing those hard-to-find candidates with the unique technology skillset your organization or project needs. We’ll work closely with you to find the IT staffing solution that matches your organization’s culture.
- Fill specific technology gaps to innovate and bring new offerings to market in a more timely manner
- Help bring technically challenging projects in house with the business and process knowledge of highly-certified engineers for long-term or short-term projects
- Benefit from one unified engineering team, which rigorously technically screens candidates and seamlessly supports them onsite to ensure maximum value and customer satisfaction
- Respond rapidly to changing technology and business demands while lowering operational costs with flexible headcount options and simplified contractual terms
- Take advantage of a collaborative IT outsourcing partnership supported by ePlus staffing specialists, utilizing multiple sourcing and recruiting channels to meet your needs
ePlus will provide high-quality teams or individual professionals to support temporary projects—so you can support your business objectives.
Take the time to evaluate resources before bringing them on as full-time employees by utilizing our contract-to-hire solutions—saving money and time.
Direct Hire Staffing
We understand organizational intricacies. We can decrease your recruiting costs and give you more time to focus on your core business aspects.
Tailored Project Teams
ePlus will assess the needs of your business and your specific requirements in order to build the right team for your major initiatives.