“Finding the right people for technical, specialized roles can be a time-consuming and cumbersome challenge. With ePlus at the reigns of this process, we were served up the best qualified candidates—meticulously screened and vetted—with both the IT expertise we sought and as a perfect match to our culture. A true win-win all around.”
-- Jeff Levy, Vice President of IT at Be The Match
- Be The Match was facing long recruitment cycles to find qualified candidates for a variety of technical roles.
- A competitive job market made the search process lengthy, in some cases with open jobs posted for months.
- Be The Match sought assistance with developing job descriptions, screening and vetting applicants, and pre-qualifying candidates for a technical and cultural match—for long-term placements and contract-to-hire employees.
- Existing relationship with Be The Match for seven years, designing and deploying various aspects of its IT footprint—including high-performing network, security, and server systems
- Strong knowledge of the customer’s vision, culture, and technical initiatives—and the ability to sell the organization and its incredible mission
- Established familiarity and trust
- Demonstrated healthcare staffing expertise, with dedicated team, thorough vetting processes, knowledge of the geographic market, and ability to pare down candidates to streamline the hiring process
ePlus Staffing Placements:
- Senior Data Analyst
- System Engineers
- Linux System Engineer
- System Administrator
- Access to a better pool of vetted, qualified candidates to fill talent gaps and act as an extension of its existing team
- More efficient recruiting process saves times and frees up staff to focus on strategic issues
- Ability to fill specialized roles in a timely manner (speeding a Senior Data Analyst placement in terms of a few weeks—from a previous job posting that went unfilled for many months)
- Capacity to reach candidates who may not be “sitting on the bench” through active recruitment
- On-going technical support for staffing placements, with access to ePlus’ pool of 500+ engineers for expert guidance and advice
- Maximize the impact of IT initiatives and support its vision to find a match for each and every patient
Want to Learn More?
We have proven