ePlus Announces Automated Virtual Assistant for Collaboration Spaces
Automated testing and reporting of video devices and conference rooms enables effective operations and a superior user experience
HERNDON, VA – March 7, 2023 – ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) today announced the launch of ePlus® Automated Virtual Assistant (AVA) for Collaboration Spaces. ePlus AVATM uses robotic process automation accompanied by ePlus Managed Services to present an exceptional experience for users in video-enabled conference rooms and workspaces.
ePlus AVATM for Collaboration Spaces:
- Provides conference room and workspace endpoint functionality assurance prior to meetings taking place
- Utilizes synthetic testing and inspection of all necessary collaboration components, including the room, audio/video components, and network
- Enables administrators to proactively interact and conduct testing at any time, and on demand, when trouble has been discovered or reported
- Automates help tickets so problems are documented, and remediation can begin immediately, often before an end user is even aware, improving the overall customer experience
- Streamlines reporting for dashboard analytics, providing real-time insights by geography and device type for an entire collaboration environment
- Expedites resolution time, decreasing operational overhead while improving availability
- Increases adoption and the return on investment of collaboration spaces and conference rooms
- Unburdens IT and audio/visual support staff to focus on their organization or business
“We are thrilled to be able to offer this new, one-of-a-kind service to our customers. ePlus AVA delivers a positive customer experience and outcomes by proactively testing and reporting on the health of video-enabled meeting rooms and workspaces. With ePlus AVA, customers can deliver a superior user experience, expedite problem resolution, improve adoption of their collaboration technology, and increase ROI of workspaces. A great example of this is how one ePlus customer is reducing the number of meetings starting late by an average of 50%,” said Sean Wilson, vice president of collaboration strategy at ePlus. “This solution is available for Webex, Microsoft, Zoom, Google, and BlueJeans meeting platforms through Cisco video endpoints, with plans to expand to other collaboration video devices in the future.”
For more information about ePlus AVA for Collaboration Spaces, visit https://collaboration.eplus.com/services.
About ePlus inc.
ePlus has an unwavering and relentless focus on leveraging technology to create inspired and transformative business outcomes for its customers. Offering a robust portfolio of solutions, as well as a full set of consultative and managed services across the technology spectrum, ePlus has proudly achieved more than 30 years of success in the business, carrying customers forward through adversity, rapidly changing environments, and other obstacles. ePlus is a trusted advisor, bringing expertise, credentials, talent and a thorough understanding of innovative technologies, spanning security, cloud, data center, networking, collaboration and emerging solutions, to organizations across all industry segments. With complete lifecycle management services and flexible payment solutions, ePlus’ more than 1,700 associates are focused on cultivating positive customer experiences and are dedicated to their craft, harnessing new knowledge while applying decades of proven experience. ePlus is headquartered in Virginia, with offices in the United States, UK, Europe, and Asia‐Pacific. For more information, visit www.eplus.com, call 888-482-1122, or email email@example.com. Connect with ePlus on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
ePlus®, Where Technology Means More®, and ePlus products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ePlus inc. in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release contains information about management’s view of ePlus’ future expectations, plans and prospects that are not historical facts and may be deemed to be “forward-looking statements.” Actual and anticipated future results may vary materially due to certain risks and uncertainties. Certain risks and uncertainties that may effect such “forward-looking statements” are detailed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, especially under the heading “Risk Factors”. All information set forth in this press release is current as of the date of this release and ePlus expressly disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information, except as may be required by law.