Align Your IT Initiatives with Business Objectives
ePlus Executive Services Portfolio (ESP) provides tailored, strategic, technology-driven insight and guidance to help you better align your IT initiatives with business objectives. Services include infrastructure analysis to assess the operation of your critical infrastructure components, organizational fingerprinting to cross-reference and evaluate your business processes against core technologies, and strategic roadmap development to visually align your IT investments with your IT initiatives, processes, standards, and overall business strategy.
- Discover and assess critical infrastructure components to drive operational efficiencies
- Evaluate the maturity of your current business processes and core technologies to identify stakeholder-driven prioritized areas of focus
- Strategically align your IT investments with your IT initiatives, processes and standards, and overall business strategy
- Maximize efficiencies by leveraging third-party knowledge that spans multiple technologies and verticals
- Benefit from quarterly business reviews that enable you to proactively leverage ESP insights to empower your business
Operational flexibility requirements are continuously increasing. Strategies and forecasts are changing weekly, if not daily. From managed services to staff augmentation, today’s resource-challenged businesses seek new and creative ways to meet their complex, ever-changing needs. Through Virtual CIO (vCIO), ePlus works with you to create a multi-year technology reference architecture, helping to get your internal systems and processes in line with your business goals—and keep them there so you can embrace technologies that shape your business.
Today’s cyber criminals are well organized, collaborative, focused, and educated. An ePlus vCISO is a seasoned security executive with the hands-on technical expertise who will evaluate and help drive your information security and compliance programs—complementing your existing security personnel and expertise. Our vCISO will focus on aligning threats, exposures, and risks to your business and engage with your business leaders to provide a tailored plan that addresses these challenges.