Continuous Security Management ‘As a Service’
At ePlus, we take a continuous approach to information security so our clients can manage their business risks proactively. Through our ePlus CyberSecurity Management Program, we help clients establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve their InfoSec processes and tools through the use of standards-based assessments—such as ISO27001, NIST, UCF, COBIT, PCI, DSS, ISF, and HIPAA—and expert knowledge of the latest products, solutions, and threat intelligence.
- Ensure security is a culture, not a stop/start engagement, with a flexible security ‘As a Service’ subscription
- Develop a stronger security management framework to better contain and forecast risk
- Provide a dramatic, positive impact on security effectiveness through a clear, continuous process and single point of reference for the organization
- Continually evaluate and protect your security posture via standards-based assessments, security reviews, and customized roadmaps
- Integrate and coordinate risk and compliance through a proactive catalog of services that accommodates the new realities of cloud and mobility
- Meet increased board demand for greater security value for the investment via comprehensive security reporting and board-level metrics