ePlus steps in to efficiently and consistently manage the deployment of remote offices on four continents—building a services program that could execute five office builds on multiple continents each month with precision and consistency.
- The company was facing rapid expansion (establishing / expanding offices in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America; building up significant campus environments in North America)
- The pace of growth was more than its internal teams could manage.
- Ability to build a range of different sites in different geographies in a precise, consistent manner
- Expertise to manage services on a global scale
- Flexibility to handle rapid expansion and unpredictable nature of managing real estate on four continents
- Strong program management
- Services program and dedicated team (equal number of project managers and deployment engineers)
- Standardized builds and deployment methodologies
- Design templates for structuring each site and network configuration automation
- Site selection process and live site handoff
- Network of partners to provide additional manpower in all regions required, onsite and remote engineering processes
- Staging and configurations services for a portion of the builds
- Hardware for site deployments: Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks
- One reliable and experienced partner, with in-depth understanding of requirements and goals, to streamline all logistics of global office builds
- Ability to meet aggressive expansion with services program that could execute five office builds on multiple continents each month
- Pre-configured infrastructure allowed for rapid deployment
- Success in deploying new or expanding site infrastructures at approximately 100 locations around the globe, all of them on time and on budget
Want to Learn More?
We have proven