With ePlus' systems and process in place, the hospital system benefits from more effective decision making and the resulting cost and efficiency improvements. By leveraging the existing infrastructure and systems, the organization has realized the highest return on investment for each dollar spent.
- Needed a way to systematically obtain new assets while conserving cash resources, protecting capital, and allowing for budget flexibility and continued growth
- High cost of clinical and diagnostic equipment made multi-year financing solutions a necessity
- Sought flexible end-of-term options to aid hospital administrators in their decisions to upgrade or replace equipment as new offerings evolve
- Experienced partner with a keen understanding of the complex healthcare market
- Ability to understand the entire range of clinical, diagnostic, IT, and other capital assets
- Expertise in pricing as well as asset management to obtain the most cost-competitive solutions for equipment needs
- Flexibility to change asset configurations when required through upgrade or replacement
- ePlus handles the entire asset ordering process, including checking price levels, paying deposits, and handling all interactions with equipment vendors.
- This process is customized to fit the hospital system’s unique needs based on internal controls and management systems.
- ePlus works hand in hand with the administration and various hospitals in the system, managing a wide range of assets from more than 25 suppliers, including:
- Asset upgrades/downgrades when required
- Assignment of assets to alternate businesses
- Customer-friendly return conditions
- Advice on asset values and strategies
- Address budget and cash flow constraints
- More effective decision making
- Cost and efficiency improvements
- High ROI
Want to Learn More?
We have proven