Identity and Access Management Component helps Strengthen Security Posture
- A global manufacturing company needed the ability to extend its security protection outside the walls of their data center, including protecting its data in cloud applications.
- In addition to data protection, the company needed to equitably extend its identity and access management policies to all of its 17,000 employees in more than 14 countries
- The organization was looking for a partner who could help it first identify risk areas and then subsequently implement and manage a global data protection solution.
- A Cloud usage and risk workshop was conducted to identify core use cases and areas of vulnerability
- Since cloud-based resources were increasingly accessed, Netskope Cloud Access Security Broker was implemented to combine and interject enterprise security policies across both data center – and cloud-based data.
- Software-based data protection and identity and access management services were put in place across the network, allowing for global consistency and compliance.
- The customer was able to use one trusted partner for both implementation and ongoing management of its expanded global data protection landscape.
- The solutions enabled strong policy enforcement and real-time visibility across a multi-cloud environment.
- The customer now has an Identity and Access Management program in place that will scale as it continues to expand globally.
Want to Learn More?
We have proven