With ePlus' systems and process in place, the hospital system benefits from more effective decision making and the resulting cost and efficiency improvements.Learn More
A public university and health center is committed to delivering world class care to its customers. ePlus plays a crucial role in helping the customer utilize technology as a business enabler to significantly enhance patient care.
- CapEx and OpEx costs were unpredictable YoY and not aligned with the business.
- IT has become an integral part of the patient-care contract. The customer needed to enable always-available access to electronic medical records (EMR), drive new sources of revenue and plan for declining reimbursements, and comply with industry regulations.
- Time to value of technology adoption and remediation was too long, creating vulnerabilities to the business and the organization's intellectual property.
- Exposed security vulnerabilities required public notice at a cost of $100M+.
- Lengthy time to value of application deployment was threatening patient care.
- Technical teams to provide application ecosystem infrastructure design and consulting services in addition to full project management
- Lab facility and staging services
- Payment plans to overcome customer fiscal constraints
- Knowledge of customer’s business and infrastructure
- Unbiased and strategic recommendations
- School of Medicine: Next Generation Tech Ecosystem (data center to include multi-petabyte private cloud with automation)
- Cisco Enterprise Services Agreement
- Cisco Enterprise License Agreement
- Strategic Procurement Program
- Financing (through Cisco and ePlus)
- Cisco Advanced Security Technologies
- Further Integration of Cisco Collaboration Technologies within customer’s workflow
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Next Gen Networking Tech
- FlexPod (Cisco/NetApp)
- FlashStack (Cisco/Pure Storage)
- ePlus Consulting Services, Staging Services, and Professional Services
- Transformed the cost, quality, and delivery of patient care while safely accelerating the transition to truly connected care
- Significant increases in application/data security to protect patient privacy, safeguard its reputation, and reduce risk
- Improved operational workflow to greatly decrease ER admittance times by more than 50%
- Delivered an elevated patient experience through integrated collaboration technologies: remote access to ICU Patients by family members
- Aligned CapEx and OpEx with business cash flows