ePlus steps in to efficiently and consistently manage the deployment of remote offices on four continents—building a services program that could execute five office builds on multiple continents each month with precision and...Learn More
A high-tech manufacturer worked with ePlus to help inspire and engage its workforce with a state-of-the-art digital campus that embodies the company’s culture and provides workers with the tools they need to be more productive and responsive.
- The customer sought to provide a superior mobile connectivity experience for 10-15K employees in an extensive, complex campus build comprised of a very large main building with more than a dozen secondary buildings.
- The company wanted to offer improved employee communication tools that achieve a more collaborative, accountable work environment, accelerate teamwork, and deliver a secure digital experience.
- It needed a partner who could handle procurement, staging, and deployment.
- Existing relationship with the customer since 2010
- Configuration center and deployment practices
- Automation capabilities
- Flexibility and experience to handle complex procurement and inventory logistics
- Local team and presence
- ePlus Services: All hardware ordering, warehousing / staging, asset management, configuration and testing automation, phased delivery and installation, correctly matched to customer's standards
- Cisco Routing, Switching, Wireless: 5,000 ultra-high density wireless AP devices installed under floor tiles, to accommodate every employee having roaming laptops, multiple handsets, and other personal devices. Large section of the buildings to have local switches installed under each desk. Approximately, 75 IDFs of equipment deployed
- Collaboration: Nexus, Catalyst with Instant Access, 3800 AP with CMX, and Jabber/Spark
- Expected 40% increase in employee productivity from a massive switch to a mobile-first strategy supported by an exceptionally high-speed, secure IP network
- Improved employee collaboration and engagement by delivering one service and one experience for every employee, across HD audio and video, conferencing, file sharing, team messaging, mobile app/client, desk, and room devices
- Significant impact on attracting and retaining the best people in the industry