Access from Everywhere on any Device
End user computing has changed. Gone are the days of just managing desktops, laptops, and images. Today, bringing users closer to the computing environment means providing access to their applications and data from anywhere they want to work using any device they choose. At ePlus, we help you tackle the new world of end user computing—everything from mobility, BYOD, and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions to managing the entire technology lifecycle.
- Allow workers to be productive wherever they are, without compromising security
- Keep your computing environment user centric while lowering costs and improving the end-user experience
- Drive engagement and boost productivity with Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) at work or on campus
- Scale your business faster with a VDI infrastructure that supports expanding your operational head count without having to add additional IT resources
- Speed application rollout and technology refreshes across desktops, laptops, monitors, tablets and other devices
- Benefit from management of all aspects of the technology lifecycle (procurement, imaging, staging, deployment, support)
End User Computing Services
Our certified experts combine deep technology skill, years of experience, and strong manufacturer relationships to help you implement an end user computing strategy tailored to your unique needs. From BYOD, to VDI to Imaging and Staging, ePlus helps keep end users at the heart of your IT strategy.
ePlus Security Services helps ensure you have the security architecture in place—from the endpoint to your critical data, including effective processes, tools and governance—to protect you against today’s advanced threats.
Peripherals, Devices and Accessories
ePlus helps your round out your IT infrastructure needs. We offer a broad product selection with dozens of leading manufacturers as well as financing solutions that can offer significant advantages for your business.